Visiting Researchers

Please note the following procedure when hosting visiting researchers:

The Corporate Center Human Resources forwards the information to the ITMC; there, the required IT access authorizations (e.g., e-mail account, Exchange server) are set up. The guests can then apply for a UniCard. With the UniCard, they can use the H-Bahn free of charge and eat at reduced prices in the Hauptmensa and cafeterias.  

For other questions and concerns regarding research stays at TU Dortmund University, the Welcome Services provide support.